Learn from The Facebook Live ⚡ Masters Billy Funk and Rob Sperry who has had many videos receive 10k plus views
Use Facebook Lives to take your business to the next level 🚀
The secret sauce tips on how to do them 🔥
Why you want to learn how to do them
✔ How many weekly FB Lives should you do?
✅ How long should your FB Lives be?
✔ How to get interaction
✅ How to master those crucial first 15 seconds
45 years in network marketing 👀
Author of Mach 2: The Art of Vision and Self Motivation
Author 📚 of The Four Year Career
I am excited to interview 🎙 Richard Bliss Brooke and give you some MASSIVE insights 💡 to help your network marketing business
Interview with Brian Carruthers who has 300,000 associates on his team 👀
We will cover some very important success principles! Successful people just do the basics better. Brian is going to give us insight on what he does CONSISTENTLY
Even though Brian has been with his company for 19 plus years and is one of the highest money makers there he still is consistently ONE of the very TOP RECRUITERS!
Let’s find out……..
Success insights to cut down the learning curve and accelerate 🚀 your business from best selling author Jordan Adler!
He has 150,000 team members so I think he may be able to help your business just a little 😁
Jordan joined 11 companies in 10 years 👀 before having success! WOW!
The FIRST 3 things my 20 million dollar mentor taught me in network marketing
These 3 things helped give me a great start in my business generating over $45,000 in sales in my first month. I wasn’t great at presenting or closing.
If you use Facebook Messenger properly you can make a lot of money. I will give you several tips that you can apply on a daily basis that will help you increase sales in your business. These tips will help you to never run out of contacts and maximize Facebook Messenger!
This video received over 14,000 views organically on Facebook
- Watch this interview with Super Mom and 7 Figure Earner Whitney Taylor Husband
- She has over 250,000 members on her team
She’s one of the most genuine people you’ll ever meet
We talk about
How to build your network marketing business organically
Introverts and how they can have success in the network marketing industry
Mistakes we both made and the lessons we learned
SOCIAL media tips to help you crush your business
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW
Watch this quick video!
How to React When Someone Offends You
– I was negotiating a deal with a door to door sales company. I thought we were close on terms and was looking forward to getting the deal done. This company had wanted Lance Conrad and I to consult for them. When the offer came in, it was offensive from our perspective. It wasn’t even in the ballpark of what we discussed. At first, I felt undervalued by the offer and wanted to write a belittling email back. As I thought about it rationally, I came to the conclusion that if I were to respond in such a way, nothing good would come out of it. I have learned to always try to take the emotion out of it and ask myself how can I turn this into a win-win situation?
I decided to respond back bluntly, but very respectfully. I clearly communicated what I felt but in a way that wasn’t offensive. I gave my perspective, but also let them know that if things didn’t work out, maybe we could help each other down the road. You should ALWAYS leave the door open and think long term when you are networking. Do NOT burn your bridges!
Had I sent the initial reactive and negative email I wanted to send, a future partnership would have never been formed. Instead, we worked out our differences and provided value for each other, a positive outcome to something that easily could have ended differently. It is hard to send an email that isn’t based on emotion but here are 4 tips that will help you.
- Take the emotion out of it as much as possible and clearly communicate your INTENTIONS.
- When you are upset, the best thing to do is to wait a day to respond.
- Have a trusted friend look over your email before you send it.
- If you can, I would always have a conversation rather than an email. When you do have this conversation, watch your tone and always make sure you see things from the other party’s perspective. Letting them know you understand where they are coming from goes a long way. You can still disagree with them while understanding where they are coming from.
Another insight that I have learned is that those who are weak where you are strong will offend you the most! If you are a people person who is very thoughtful and the other person is not, then they will typically offend you more often than someone who is a people person. We see the world through our perspective. We expect others to be strong where we are strong because from our perspective it is just plain common sense. Learn to notice and appreciate the differences in others, and it will become much easier to network and build strong and valuable relationships that can last for years to come.