Everything worthwhile is always harder than you thought it was going to be. That is a success principle. Do you know that you are capable of making more MONEY but haven’t yet found that success? Do you have the right mentors in your life? We all need mentors in our life to show us the exact path for success.
Rob’s story may now look like a success but like all successful people, he went through many challenges. He is naturally an introvert which in many ways has helped him to become a much better trainer. His skills weren’t natural. They were learned. Since his skills were learned he is better able to teach you the specific steps to have success.
Here are a few more of Rob’s accomplishments
- Rob has a free eBook that teaches you how to never run out of contacts www.robsperry.com/blueprint/
- In 2015 his article was featured on the Networking Times blog. It became one of the Top 5 Posts of 2015.
- He has been featured many times in Business For Home
- In June 2016 he was featured on MLM Nation http://mlmnation.net/176-rob-sperry/
- In October 2016 he was featured in Dan Clark’s book The Art of Significant Network Marketing
- CEO Ted Nuyten of www.businessforhome.org mentioned Rob as one of his top 20 Network Marketing Leaders in 2016 who have rocked the scene
- The New York Journal posted this article about Rob ARTICLE
- Rob’s book The Game of Networking is one of the hottest books in the network marketing industry www.tgonbook.com
- In 2018 Rob was one of the featured speakers as a top 14 social media influence at Eric Worre’s house for The Social Media Summit
- In 2018 Rob was also spoke at the largest generic network markting event (GoPro)
- In 2018 Rob spoke in 9 different countries
- Rob has now spoken in 18 countries and counting. He has shared the stage with Magic Johnson, Les Brown and John Maxwell.
- He has ran his own generic events in 3 continents.
Rob is most proud of his family and loves spending time with them. Every one of us has to have that deep WHY. A WHY so strong that we are willing to push through our objections but sometimes just being persistent and tough isn’t quite enough. We still need that mentorship to help push us to the next level. The greatest athletes still hire coaches regardless of their level because they know they need it!
Here is what I will help you with
- How to use social media the right way AND never run out of contacts
- The Art of Taprooting which is taking one person and turning that person into THOUSANDS
- How to have success doing this business part time
- How to recruit when you don’t yet have credibility
- How to launch and relaunch your business
- How to do a few simple (not easy) things to create retention in your team
HIS approach is straight forward
HE HATES HYPE as thinkS it is one of the biggest killers of the network marketing industry