News

9 of YOUR Favorite FB Lives from the last 3 months

1 )HELP

Why your engagement on Facebook is dropping

The 7 deadly sins things that HURT  The Facebook Algorithm

Updates and WHAT I have done to have my engagement go up each Algorithm Change

HELP 😨Why your engagement on Facebook is dropping ⬇️The 7 deadly sins things that HURT 🗡 The Facebook AlgorithmUpdates and WHAT I have done to have my engagement go up 🚀 each Algorithm Change

Posted by Rob Sperry on Thursday, December 21, 2017

2) 4 tips on How to Transition Facebook Likes and Comments into MONEY!

4 tips on How to Transition Facebook Likes and Comments into 💸💲💸💲Tips #3 and #4 are 🗝

Posted by Rob Sperry on Monday, November 20, 2017

3)Network Marketer’s

STOP   STOP   STOP

DOING THIS ON FACEBOOK

You are killing your business

Network Marketer's 👇STOP 🚫STOP 🚫STOP 🚫DOING THIS ON FACEBOOK 🙈 You are killing 🗡 your business

Posted by Rob Sperry on Thursday, December 7, 2017

4) How to Resurrect The Dead in Network Marketing

How to Resurrect The Dead ⚰ in Network Marketing You know those who signed up ✍ but haven't done anything……Here are 4 solutions to increase 💲💲💲

Posted by Rob Sperry on Monday, December 4, 2017

5) Rant

Network Marketers here is a kick in the butt

Rant 😡Network Marketers here is a kick 🙈 in the butt for many of YOU

Posted by Rob Sperry on Thursday, February 1, 2018

6) 5 Ways to Crack The Network Marketing Credibility Code for More

5 Ways to Crack The Network Marketing Credibility Code for More 🚀🔥💸

Posted by Rob Sperry on Tuesday, January 2, 2018

7) The top 4 dumbest things you can do in Network Marketing

PLEASE DONT DO THESE

The top 4 dumbest things you can do in Network Marketing 🙈PLEASE DONT DO THESE

Posted by Rob Sperry on Thursday, January 18, 2018

8) The top 7 reasons WHY prospects say NO  to YOU

Know the potential problems so YOU can FOCUS on the SOLUTIONS

The top 7 reasons WHY prospects say NO 🚫 to YOU Know the potential problems so YOU can FOCUS on the SOLUTIONS 💲💲💲

Posted by Rob Sperry on Monday, November 27, 2017

9)3 reasons why you aren’t making more  in Network Marketing

Some know WHY while others can’t figure it it

3 reasons why you aren't making more 💸💲💵 in Network MarketingSome know WHY while others can't figure it it

Posted by Rob Sperry on Monday, December 11, 2017

Related Post

• News

3 Tips to Conquer Your Fear of Going LIVE

• News

Tips to help you C L O S E ! !

• News

Myths And Truths About the Binary/Unilevel Hybrid Compensation Plan

• Oh….you just reduced my stress level. I am a part of a network marketing company, and I was trying to understand how the binary plan works. Your insight, opinions and what you shared here is awesome. With your permission, I plan to share with my team at our next team meeting. Maybe then we will grow our business to the next level. Of course I will be sure to include your name as the source with a link to this blog. Again, thank you this was awesome.

By trade I am a trainer and speaker, and for the life of me, what I was reading before was just not making sense or registering with me. Now it is loud and clear.